Fulbright India Update

This site was created so I can keep my friends and family updated on my excursions in India while on a Fulbright Scholarship. I will be studying Hindustani classical singing.

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Here is a group photo of Artists Unlimited - a Western music choir I joined which is based here in Delhi. We participated in a concert to help raise money for tsunami victims. (You can see me on the far right in the gray sweater!) Posted by Hello

posted by Rehanna  # 8:34 AM
Comments:
Hey Rehanna! Thanks for posting. Some of us* who were trying to vicariously live in India through you were really sad when you didn't post. Anyway, thanks for letting me be a voyeur in your EXCELLENT adventure.

*Me
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2004   September 2004   January 2005   February 2005   May 2005   February 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?