Fulbright India Update

This site was created so I can keep my friends and family updated on my excursions in India while on a Fulbright Scholarship. I will be studying Hindustani classical singing.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

Here are all the boys together at Qaseem uncle's house in Jamia Millia University area. Qaseem uncle and his wife and youngest son Abdur Rahim live in Saudi Arabia, as well as his daughter and son-in-law Aleem (next to Qaseem uncle here). But the two other boys are attending university in Australia. Lucky for us their yearly month-long Delhi vacation coincided with my family's visit. Posted by Hello

posted by Rehanna  # 4:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2004   September 2004   January 2005   February 2005   May 2005   February 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?